Saturday, December 1, 2007
If you’re looking for a way to supplement your current income, or even completely change careers and enjoy the comfort and convenience that comes with working from home, internet-based jobs or starting an online business may be your answer. However, there are specific differences between the two and it’s all a matter of personal preference when choosing which is best suited for your lifestyle.
In an online-based job environment, you are actually working for and getting paid by some one else, through an internet-based company. Now, keep in mind that even though there are an abundance of opportunities in this area, there are also a lot of scams out there as well. People promising you ‘get rich quick schemes’ and the ability to make tons of money in a very short time are probably some of the web-based job prospects you should avoid. On the other hand, there is money to be made by working through the internet for other people. You usually get paid by the amount of work you complete and some of these types of jobs include:
• Filling out and submitting various online surveys
• Previewing movie trailers and providing your feedback
• Taking part in online focus groups
• Driving your car and advertising with it
• Signing up to try new products and commenting on the outcome
• Freelance writing
• Customer service for companies
These types of internet-based jobs are obtained by applying through various internet-based companies who allow you access to their vast database of customers once you register with them. Know that many of them charge a fee to get started.
Also, if you’ve got quality skills in a certain area such as transcription, word processing, graphics, web design, writing, accounting, programming, etc., you can sign up for freelance work through the various websites that are available online. Once you register and submit a profile, you’re then given access to go through a list of projects in your area of expertise. You choose and bid on the ventures you are interested in and the buyers will then contact you through the sites and when the work is completed, you’ll receive payment from the web-based company you registered with.
An online business is a business that you create by allowing customers to contact you directly through the internet and purchase and pay you directly for the goods or services you offer. If you’ve got the ‘right stuff’ you can make a lot of money this way. There are hundreds of untapped niches out there just waiting for someone to come along and claim expertise in them. For example, information products are a major seller on the internet. Everyone is skilled in something and they’ve all got ‘secrets’ to share about it.
But an online business does not require you to be an actual expert in a certain field. The best way to get started is to choose one of your favorite interests, something you love and are passionate about and have knowledge in, and then decide what it is you have to offer other people in that area. All you have to do basically is set up a website and begin to share your wisdom, skills and/or product with the world – for a price.
Now, no one is saying that if you create an internet business you’re going to become a millionaire, but it does have its upside. A lot of hard work, dedication and thorough love and knowledge of the niche you’re working in are definitely assets when it comes to obtaining success through an internet-based business.
Friday, November 30, 2007
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
- Colorado has big blue skies, with 300 days of sunshine per year on average with Rocky Mountains as a backdrop.
- Home near to Colorado's Rocky Mountain.
- Colorado trail cross eight mountain ranges, seven national forests, six wilderness areas, and five river systems.
- Denver Real Estate near the largest city park system, with over 200 parks within the city limits and 20,000 acres of parks in the nearby mountains.
- Boulder Real Estate is no more than a 5 minute walk from hiking trails, biking trails, and the city itself is nestled right up against the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains.
- You would be amazed with Colorado's natural beauty and phenomenal weather
- Besides,many Colorado areas offer half to one-third the price of some California real estate. So, you have more choice to choose home that suit your financial status.
What I like about payday loan quotes are their fastest service as your funds will be direct into your account in 24 hours! Besides, you don't have to deal with messy handwriting, you can easily submit your request online. No need to worry about your privacy information as Payday loan Quotes guarantee for your privacy secure. http://www.paydayloanquotes.com
Payday Loan Quotes.com is a FREE comparison service where you can request free quotes from their network of licensed lenders without charging you any fees for their service. If you want to know more about their service, feel free to visit No Fax Payday Loan now.
All you need to do is to full this simple requirement as following in order to get approved by the loan lender :
- minimum 18 years old
- have a source of income
- email address
- home phone number, home address
- driver's license, social security number
- checking account
- one personal reference
So what are you waiting for? Apply for an instant cash online now if you need advance cash to built up your own home-based career and become your own boss now.
Monday, November 26, 2007
So you've decided to have an online business. Before you start having those big cash flow dreams, stop and get some tips for having an online business. There are many internet information resources for doing this sort of thing. However, the basic tips for an online business are very close to those of a traditional business. Here are some basics:
• Write a business plan and revise that plan periodically. Your business plan should be thought of as a living document. As with any business, you will initially find out what works and what does not work and will have to change your plan accordingly.
• Be very careful about buying webspace and pre-packaged website templates for your business (the “we will build your website” people). You'll find that down the road it will be difficult to change the site plus get source code to it. You are better off outsourcing the web design with a freelancer and purchasing your own domain and installing the site yourself.
• Make sure you follow all security measures when running a site that accepts credit cards for purchases.
• If you expect to receive a lot of phone calls, you may want to consider hiring an answering service.
• Run your online business like a business. You will need to discipline yourself with working hours to take care of all offsite matters because you will have them. A lot of people make the mistake of treating their internet business merely as a website, which can be very detrimental because running an online business requires an approach that you would have with an offline business.
• Your marketing plan needs to include search engine optimization (SEO). This is important because you want your site to rank in the top 10 of search engine query results. You would be wise to study SEO techniques or hire the services of a SEO consultant.
• Some other marketing ideas include posting your web address on the back windshield of your vehicle or coordinating with other websites to include a backlink to your site. Word of mouth is always one of the best tools for advertising your site. With the advent of Google Adword, Overture and other similar advertising, it is possible to drive targeted traffic to your site by finding keywords that have very low bids. You will be able to measure your conversion ratio of such traffic with sales in realtime.
Customer service is even more critical as customers do not “see” you and building trust with them is a little harder. Performance builds trust.
Andrew Smith is a co-owner of How-To-All, a site providing how-to instructions on a numerous topics. http://www.howtoall.com