Saturday, December 1, 2007

Checking on Credit Cards Service

This morning I was bumping to yourcreditnetwork.com while I'm dying looking for credit cards pros and cons, plus searching or a reliable credit card service online.. Well,I preferred all things to be done online 'coz it safe my time a lot and most important- I don'thave to mess up with all traditional paper form, not even have to deal with the staff... hehe cool isn't it? Besides of American Express, Capital One, and Cititbank, I'm quite interested to check on Bank of America Credit Cards. well, it's not because of the awesome rewards that they offeredwith low inductory rate, low fees and low interest rate. Of course I do cared of those things, and that's the main reason why I'm searching for the best god damn service each company accross the network are willing to offered for applying and using their credit cards service. But What I want to highlight about Bank of America credit Card is how generous a 10 year establish Bank aimed at contributing 1.5 billion dollars to charities and non-profit organizations. It definitely change my whole view about commerce industry especially those involving with banking.All this while I thought that all the want is to make profits from a single penny of their customer's money, yet Bank of America has proven that they too do think of the rest of the community.

No comments: