Monday, November 12, 2007

Work On Internet - Mind Tricks for A Home Based Business

I’d like to talk with you a bit about how we program ourselves and become programmed when it comes to dealing with money, being rich and creating wealth online. Also how to overcome the negative programming that we often don’t recognize within ourselves. Let me ask you a few questions. Take a moment to think about the answers….maybe even jot them down. When it comes to making money online, do you have an overall “positive” outlook towards your success? Do you believe that there is “abundance” when it comes to money, and that you can make money, get rich and then create wealth online depending on your needs? Why or Why not? Do you have any negative beliefs or programming when it comes to internet marketing? That there is just too much competition and you could never tap into that market? Have you chosen the beliefs and attitudes that you have towards making money online or have they been chosen for you by others, situations, programming, TV, the media, etc.? If you’re like me and you’ve wanted to make money online, then you probably have one or two “negative programs” in your subconscious mind (I used to have A LOT of them before I learned the things I know now). As a matter of fact, even though I’ve spent literally years reprogramming myself and learning as much as I could about online internet marketing and making money, I still know that somewhere deep in my subconscious mind this old programming exists. Of course, it doesn’t affect my behavior the way it used to. My point is that once you program yourself or open yourself to programming from others and from modern culture, it’s sometimes a challenge to overcome that programming and go on to be successful online. And the only one that’s going to be able to do anything about this programming that we’re talking about IS YOU. If you want to do something about your programming and your success online, you’re gonna have to DO IT ALL YOURSELF. And what’s the best way to do it yourself? This is a fantastic question…….. I have a few favorites. 1. Look around and pay careful attention to what’s REALLY going on inside you. Just like a comedian looks at the fine details and tells stories about things that we never see……but are right there in front of us. You need to look closer. While browsing around online, I looked at all the internet marketing and work from home opportunities. I shot them all down in flames. I had been hurt in the past and I was shutting out all opportunities to make money online. I recognized that my programming had simply turned off my sense of judgment because it was easier to reject everything. This is a big step in changing some of your programming. 2. Model the internet marketers who are making money online. One of the best things that you can do. Nothing can replace being shown step by step how to build wealth online by a group of like minded people that will help support you. Re-enforce that positive mind set programming. 3. Stop looking for the magic pill. Realize that you’re going to have to constantly learn and improve. You will have to research and make important decisions for your business. Every business has problems, issues, unexpected events. Stuff happens. You would like to take the pill and have your home based business generating $100,000 a month. Me too. Well until that pill is invented, you’re going to have to do it the old fashioned way….you’re going to have to actually DO SOMETHING. Just keep improving a little bit at a time. If you do these things, you’ll begin to reprogram yourself and change your negative programming into positive programming. You can work from home and become as successful. Just put your mind to it! ------------------------------ Don Downes is a top internet marketer who works with other industry leading internet marketers from around the world. He works with successful business coaches who specialize in helping individuals create 6-figure incomes working from home. To learn more, visit Don's website at http://AutomateWealthOnline.com This article was published on WorkOnInternet.com

No comments: